Okay, guys. It seriously pains me to say this, but just like every other year summer will soon be ending and a new school year beginning. Yes, it’s a bummer, but it’s something all of us students have to accept! So why not go back feeling and looking fresh to death? (Wait.. You mean I’m actually not Lupe Fiasco? Okay, fine..) Anyway, I put together a little board of some of my fave backpacks that I’ve seen so far. (You can also check out this rad slide show from Teen Vogue!)
1. The Fates By Stolen Girlfriends Club Waves Backpack at Urban Outfitters, $155.00 – Personally, I find this one a little too pricey. However, I do really like the colors and unique design, and if you have the money, go for it! (p.s. on the UO website this is described as “an extra fab school bag”. Nice.)
2. BDG Lightweight Nylon Convertible Backpack at Urban Outfitters, $34.00 – I think this one is quite cute; I love the sweet color and pattern! I also have a backpack from BDG and can say that they are quite nice quality as well!
3. Studded Faux Leather Backpack at Go Jane, $50.60 – I love this! It reminds me of the one I currently use, and the fact that it is black and a leather-like material makes it easy to keep clean! (p.s. I got my back pack from UO last year, and unfortunately they don’t carry it anymore!)
4. Spacer Mini Backpack at Nasty Gal, $140.00 – Again, I personally would not spend that much on a bag. However, it’s nice to drool over! I love this funky little bag! Yes, little. The fact that it’s titled as a “mini” bag would concern me if I were to buy this for school. However, it’s still a cool option, and would be perfect used as more of a purse while out and about on foot or at a music festival!
5. Deena & Ozzy Vegan Leather Studded Square Backpack at Urban Outfitters, $39.00 – This is such a cute one; the color is the perfect shade and the studding detail really brings the backpack to a new level. I don’t know how to explain the way the material looks, but I think it would unfortunately stain easily! But that’s only a concern if you’re messy – like me! (p.s. this one is only described as “a fab school bag”. Ouch, UO!)
6. Watermelon Backpack at Nasty Gal, $60.00 – Sooooo cute! This is the perfect bag to subtly show that you’re still holding onto the summertime! It’s also perfect if you want to match with Ariana Grande (and I mean, who doesn’t want to match with Ariana Grande?). I love this backpack, and the price is almost unbeatable!
Learn in style, kids! Because you aren’t too cool for school. 😉